1. In a couple of sentences, tell us about yourself.
I am a 27 year old Arizona native who works as a Case Manager in the Social Security Office for Lerner and Rowe Law Office. Show hostess and Director at Charlies for "High Heels and Halos" and Bs West for "Elements"
2. How long have you been competing for Miss Gay Arizona America?
This year will be my 4th year competing.
3. What would being crowned the 30th Miss Gay Arizona America mean to you?
Being Miss Gay Arizona America has been my dream since I first saw TC Taylor (MGAA 2009) have such an exceptional year during her reign, and to see her use her title and raise over $15,000 for the community is something that not only aspire to do, but hopefully inspire future MGAA's to do.
4. Give us a fun, unknown fact about you.
I secretly enjoy snacking on Apple Cinnamon Rice Cakes and Peanut Butter (that's my "cheat" snack
5. Shout Out...Who would you like to acknowledge as support on your journey to the crown.
Team "Fitfish," My Miss Gay Phoenix America Promoters Todd and Gabriel, EOS Fitness Gym (for getting my body right!) Adrianna Galiano, Guera (Hair Goddess of Arizona) and of course my "Sucia Family!"